Monday, January 24, 2011

Hiya!

Hey there! I'm Rain Finnegan, and I'm a Human Pet. Or at least I want to be. But let's get into that later. Laim (my conscience. Yes, I named my conscience) and I have decided to make a blog. We doubt anyone will read it, but we don't really care. Even if no one does read it, we'll pretend people do, just because it's more fun that way. We were inspired to write a blog by another blog Hyperbole and a Half. We think we should stop referring to ourselves as 'we' because then if people do read this, it may get confusing because we're one person.

How's this? I'll just talk as if I'm the only one here. Sorry if my blog is boring so far, I've just never done this before. How about I tell you a story? I can make the blog about stories if you like. I'm a fiction writer, so that might be a good idea.

Story:

Timmy was only seven years old whe he decided he wanted to be an astronaut. He built a space ship for himself and he was very excited to go to space. He dragged a large cardboard box out of his garage and used a paint set and saftey siscors to craft his ship.

Word that Timmy had built a spaceship spread around the town, and soon Timmy had all the kids lined up in his driveway, asking if he can take them into space. He said he could, and he did, one by one, the kids went in with him and he showed them all the buttons and controls inside it that he used to drive it. e even made sound effects and with a little imagination, all the kids believed that they were actually going into space. Every day, with all the other

Ok you know what, this is getting stupid. This blog isn't for kids! So why would I write a kids' story! Truth is, I have not idea, I just got bored. Ok so now my Attention Defficite Dissorder has decided that I'm going to write something else...

PIGFARTS!!!!

Ok so now I'm in the mood for some Very Potter Musical stuffs, so how about that? If you don't know what that is, you suck. But go here anyway, because then you won't suck. A Very Potter Musical and A Very Potter Sequel. YAY!!! Ok so I'll just go on in this style. I'll write random crap that I get destracted with, is that ok? I really don't know...

I like bubble wrap. It's all 'pop-pop pop pop'... anyway... about this Very Potter stuff, it's really funny and I recomend it to everyone who know about Harry Potter. It's made by college students, comepletely non-profit, they did it just for the heck of it. I love it.

So uh... I could go on and on about it but I'd rather not get into it right now, just go watch it. This blog sucks now... if you read this, you have two options:

1. Go somewhere else. This place is boring.

2. Wait until I post something else because by then I'll have actually planned something good to write. Maybe I'll post stories or something... I don't know, I'll figure something out. And it'll be good.

For now, Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment